Sunday, August 25, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies

So it's been....some time. In that time I've found a new job and got engaged. Been a little busy. And all of my fun hobbies kind of disappeared. But I'm starting back up again. And now I have a hubby to do even bigger projects with (whether he likes it or not). 

So I decided I was on a mission to find a good chocolate chip cookie recipe. I know i had one I really liked, but I decided I didn't. And seeing that Pinterest has about a billion I picked a couple and got started. Here is my first one, and I'm not going to lie, they are delicious. Nice and crunchy on the outside and chewy and soft on the inside. I used a mixture of chocolate in mine, since I may have not noticed it called for a full 2 pounds of chocolate (umm what?), but now I can definitely testify that you want bittersweet chocolate chips in these. And actually not chips, you want good hand-crushed bittersweet chocolate chunks.


This recipe also made about 70 of these cookies. That is usually cause for me to freak out about what to do with all these cookies, but we're going to a church BBQ tonight, so now I'll look so thoughtful with all these cookies made....

Here's the link to the blog I used for the recipe, and I'll also include the link to my pinterest, which has this recipe and several others on it. :)

My Pinterest

TENDER CRUMB Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment