Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Crafting about what I Like.

So, I like pretty nerdy stuff most of the time. Or all of the time. One of my favorite shows of all time is Avatar The Last Airbender. It's amazing. It plays on Nick and is animated, and yes, your kids can watch it, but you can also watch it and love it. Basically, I have some crafts that I've done involving this show and more to come. I've even made shirts, okay. . . .




It's four symbols: Water, earth, Fire, and Air.  My friend and I found pictures of them online and then enlarged them and traced them. We then had to cut them out, which was, the hardest part of it all, I promise. But then we put it on a brown paper backdrop, traced, and then started modge-podging.  Old catalogs, and some paper from Michaels, and bam! Really cool Avatar poster that looks legit.  I put it on poster board and then framed it, but you could do whatever you want with it. Or make all the symbols separate too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment