Thursday, May 24, 2012

Braids that Stay.

When I go to a theme park, I'm going to ride as many rides as possible and multiple times.  Especially all the roller coasters and free-fall rides out there. Seeing as I didn't want to deal with my hair, I needed sturdy hairstyles. French braids really are the best for this. They're like steel. 




 Two french braids on the side and then take the remaining hair from the back and braid it all together.




 We went to Star Wars weekends at Disney, so we tried to have Star Wars hair. Sort of.  It's just a french braid headband across the front and it's pinned back into a bun....which later became a high ponytail.




Can't go wrong with two french braids. The smaller the strands from the sides are, the stronger the braid will be. These braids survived, multiple roller coaster and water rides.  I was pretty impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment